Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, PAN number, TIN number, website address, Trade Mark Certificate number, Patent certificate Number, products they buy/sell/trade/manufacture/import/export, the services they provide etc. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized, IP address from where they log in, Digital Signature certificate used by them and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
MatexNet Pvt. Ltd. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
1. To improve customer service
2. To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3. To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4. To facilitate your participation in transactional events
We may use the information Users provide about them to facilitate them to participate in the transactional events on this website. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service and if called for by Statutory Authorities.
5. To send periodic emails, SMS and messages through linked sites
We may use the email address / Mobile phone number to send User information and updates pertaining to the transactional events. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails / SMS /messages through linked sites, the user may contact MatexNet.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not disclose or share Users personal identification information except as directed by law, No specific information about the user will be shared with any third party unless any of the following conditions is met.
To help complete a transaction initiated by the user.
The user has specifically authorized it.
The disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
The sharing is necessary with Government agencies mandated under law.
The information is shared with any third party ordered under law.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Account Deletion Policy
Please visit this website periodically to check for updates to our Account Deletion Policy.
At MatexNet, we prioritize user privacy and autonomy. This User Account Deletion Policy is designed to provide a clear understanding of the steps you need to follow if you wish to delete your user account and the subsequent actions we take regarding your data.
How to Delete Your Account
Account deletion is exclusively available through our native apps. Please make sure you have the latest version of the app installed on your device.
Step-by-Step Guide for Web
1. Log into the MatexMotors app with your account.
2. Tap on Edit Profile Menu from Home Screen.
3. Tap on the Account Control to Delete or Deactivate your Account from Profile Page.
Step-by-Step Guide for App
1. Log into the MatexMotors app with your account.
2. Tap on Profile Card on Dashboard.
3. Tap on the Edit(Pencil) Icon on Profile Page.
4. Tap on the Settins and Privacy portion to Delete or Deactivate your Account.
Upon completing the steps above, you can confirm that your account is no longer accessible by trying to log into the app & web. Once the deletion request is initiated, you cannot reverse the process through the web or app.
What Happens After Deletion
1. Immediate Loss of Access: After you’ve deleted your account, you will lose immediate access to it. This means you won’t be able to use our services associated with that particular account.
2. Data Purge: All your identifiable information will be purged from our systems within 30 days of your account deletion. This means that after 30 days, none of your personal details will be available in our databases. However, Company reserves the right to retain some of the record to comply with government’s statutory requirements.
3. 30-Day Restoration Window: Should you change your mind or if you’ve deleted your account accidentally, you have a window of 30 days to contact our support team to restore your account. After reaching out, our team will guide you through the restoration process.
4. Permanent Data Loss after 30 Days: If you don’t restore your account within the 30-day window, post that period, you will lose access to all the data associated with your account permanently.
If you’re facing challenges or have questions about the account deletion process, or if you wish to restore your account within the stipulated 30-day window, please contact MatexNet.
MatexNet Pvt. Ltd.
RO & HO : 37/22, Chamiers Towers, 6th Floor
Chamiers Road,Teynampet, Chennai - 600018.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
MatexNet will not be liable, if any third party accessed the information through devious or illegal methods or due to accidental leakage.
Date: December 23, 2023.